Pacific Stone Design, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of architectural concrete precast and GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) products. With over a decade of service to the construction and landscape industry. Our goal is to provide the highest quality concrete precast products, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail that is second to none.
Why We’re Different
We take tremendous pride in our concrete precast and GFRC products and it shows for itself in every piece. We offer more style, texture, and color options than anyone else in the industry.
You will benefit from using our products for the following reasons:
• On-Site Visits: We will meet you at your project and assist you in templating, reviewing plans, offering ideas, and presenting color and texture samples to ensure that your projects needs are met. This service is offered for projects located in Southern California, but has been implemented on extensive out of state projects.
• Track Record: 90% of our business is repeat and referrals from satisfied clients.
• Respectable Lead Times: We know how crucial time is to every project. That is why our mold inventory is constantly being upgraded and expanded, to get you the profile you want when you need it.
• Account Managers Oversee Projects: You won’t be handed off to an inexperienced consultant. An account manager will work with you every step of the way. From the first
On-Site Visit or phone call, to the delivery of your material, we see to it that every need
is attended to.
• Custom Mold Department: We have the capability to generate custom made concrete precast pieces. These custom made pieces can be rendered off architectural drawings or template existing applications. This service is completed in house for your convenience and we can oversee the entire process.
• Full Service Showroom: Our showroom is open to the general public, and is a great resource to view our concrete precast products in their proposed applications. We have samples of every texture in every color that you can take back to your project to correlate with tile, stone, as well as other components. Please view our Colors & Textures page or we can mail you a sample box if you live out of the area.
"I would like to take a moment to endorse Pacific Stone Design. A large part of our success over the last 20 years has come from having a strong team of dedicated employees and strong business partners such as Pacific Stone Design..." Read More
-David Scelsi | Shell Sea’s Pools and Spas, CA
Request a FREE CatalogReceive our full color catalog featuring Elegant and Refined Products and Collections.
Join Email List
Recieve updates on special offers and promotions